Main Line South | Train to Bicol

Date: September 25, 2019 |  Location: Bicol Area
Main Line South
Main Line South or MLS is owned by Philippine National Railway. The management of PNR conducted an inspection trip from Tutuban, Manila to Camarines Sur. The inspection was made in preparation for the re-opening of the Sipocot-Naga-Legazpi commuter service.
The said trip from Naga to Tutuban, Manila run clocked in 12 hr. and 44 mins. It is 3 hours faster than the usual trip duration. According to the PNR, the MLS is now officially open up to the city of Iriga in Camarines Sur and ready to receive the transfer of rolling stock material between Manila and Bicol.
PNR Railway

"The Philippine National Railway  will announce the official date of the operation and it's fare soon. "

Route:  from Tutuban, Manila to
  • San Pablo, Laguna
  • Lucena, Quezon Province
  • Sipocot, Camarines Sur
  • Naga, Camarines Sur
  • Iriga, Camarines Sur

Info. Credit to: https://www.facebook.com/DOTrPH/posts/1465913326881132?__tn__=K-R 
Photo Credit to: PNR Planning Engr. Kim Naniong

L E A V E . NO . T R A C E
K E E P . T R A V E L I N G
I T'S . M O R E . F U N . I N . T H E . P H I L I P P I N E S
I N S T A G R A M : traveljepar / jericpar_official | F A C E B O O K : traveljepar | T W I T T E R : traveljepar


No comments:

Post a Comment