Dr. Pio Valenzuela Museum | April 2023

   Date: April 17, 2023 | Location: Valenzuela City


Calling all History enthusiasts and museum lovers out there coz there is a newly opened museum in Valenzuela City.Dr. Pio Valenzuela Museum is located at Brgy. Pariancillo Villa in Valenzuela City. It is free of charge and opens every Tuesday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m


The city government of Valenzuela formally opened to the public the historical newly reconstructed house of Dr. Pio Valenzuela on Tuesday, February 14, 2023.





The City Government of Valenzuela, led by First District Congressman and now DSWD Secretary REX Gatchalian was entrusted by the Valenzuela family to preserve the house and the legacy of the great Dr. Pio Valenzuela.


Dr. Pio Valenzuela Museum has four sections: Balangkas ng Buhay, Haligi ng Katipunan, Guho at Gunita, and Muhon ng Bayan.






You can see a lot of vintage / antique tools, equipments and furnitures inside the museum that originally used by Dr. Valenzuela. Some furnitures were restored to preserve it. 















This is the best part of the museum! I can't tell you so better to visit this place because It's actually my first time to see that kind of technology in my life!








How to get there:

From Monumento, ride a bus/jeep going Malanday or Meycauyan, landmark is Jollibee. From Malanday, ride a tricycle going Dr. Pio Valenzuela Museum and you'll pay Php 45.00.

Same route from Meycauyan, bound for Malanday Jeep is the key.


L E A V E . NO . T R A C E
K E E P . T R A V E L I N G
I T'S . M O R E . F U N . I N . T H E . P H I L I P P I N E S
I N S T A G R A M : traveljepar / jericpar_official | F A C E B O O K : traveljepar | T W I T T E R : traveljepar

No comments:

Post a Comment