Club Balai Isabel | Aqua Park

  Date: May 28, 2017 | Author: Jeric Par Esplana | Category: Travel Batangas
Aqua Park
Club Balai Isabel is the newest resort that offers an extraordinary aqua park experience in the Philippines. It is located in Fairway Drive Talisay, Batangas. It's very accessible and easy to locate since it will just only take at least 2 hours before reaching the Balai Isabel.
It's a permanent Aqua Park unlike the resort located in Zambales that is only operating during summer. Before the management decided to add this new attraction, it offers breath-taking views of Taal Lake and the picturesque setting that made it very popular to picture lovers. It also offers 2 spacious swimming pool, buffet, church and elegant rooms and cottages.

Breath-Taking View while Eating
Taal Lake
Swimming Pool near Restaurant

How to get to Club Balai Isabel:
Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.

Vehicle
From
To
Fare
Travel Time
LRT
Roosebelt
Buendia
Php 28.00
32 min.
Bus
Buendia
Tanauan, Batangas
(Reg) Php 127.00
(St/SC) Php 96.00
2 hrs.
Jeep
Tanauan, Batangas
Talisay, Batangas
Php 26.00
45 min.
Tricycle
Talisay
Club Balai Isabel
Php 10.00
5 min.


Rooms starts at Php 5, 544.00 up to Php 11, 825.00
Villas and Cottages starts at Php 7,000.00 up to Php 11, 825.00









Travel JePar
The Pinoy Traveler


Mr. and Mrs. Esplana
Mother Nature

For reservations

Makati Office

Monday-Friday, 9 AM-6 PM 
Saturday 9 AM-2 PM

Reservations 
02 897-0229 [fax]
0906 518-5491

Sales (Monica)

02 895-7230

Batangas Office

Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-7 PM 

Reservations
043 728-0307 [fax] 
0906 518-5494

Sales 

02 5844-068
043 773-0004



L E A V E . NO . T R A C E
K E E P . T R A V E L L I N G
I T'S . M O R E . F U N . I N . T H E . P H I L I P P I N E S
I N S T A G R A M : traveljepar / jericpar_official | F A C E B O O K : traveljepar | T W I T T E R : traveljepar

2 comments:

  1. Excellent write-up! I like this web blog very much cos It's a real nice post to read and incur information.Thank you for keeping this web-site, I will be visiting it again,soon...Hotels in Frankfurt-Oder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates. Sheffield Pizza Takeaway

    ReplyDelete